How Do I Post A Picture On This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Post A Picture On This Site

How do I post a picture on this site please? I have one stored on my PC of a Group photo of a class of children possibly taken in the early 1960's. It is in black and white. The photograph by J & S Sternstein of Glasgow W.

It is available to anyone interested - please send me a PM.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Originally posted by Margaret N View Post
    How do I post a picture on this site please? I have one stored on my PC of a Group photo of a class of children possibly taken in the early 1960's. It is in black and white. The photograph by J & S Sternstein of Glasgow W.

It is available to anyone interested - please send me a PM.

try this ;)

Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Julie, Thank you for the information it is just the odd occassion that I think it would be useful to put a photo onto this forum.
      Will my PC still be as secure together with my photographs? I don't want all and sundry going through my photographs if you know what I mean.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

As long as you make sure that you set your account options on Photobucket to private Margaret nobody else will be able to see them.
        Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
        X