Peterkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterkin

Hi Magdaline Peterkin born 1896. Married Richard Henry Richards at St Michaels All Angels in Radford Nottingham in April 1924.Does any one know if they had any children. Magdaline,s Father was a William Peterkin [deceased] at the time of his daughters marriage, he was a farmer. Hoping for some info. rosieloo.

There's one birth on FreeBMD in 1925 which could be a child for this couple, but I can't post it as he may still be alive!

Comment

If you look through the GRO birth indexes from the Apr - Jun 1924 quarter onwards, then you should be able to spot if there are any Richards births with the mother's maiden name Peterkin.
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Peterkin

Thanks Merry Mont Montgomery, I looked on BMD but could not find the maiden name Peterkin ,Ill look again also tried GRO but could not get an index to come up. Put it down to a senior brain i guess. Thanks anyway ,Rosieloo.

Comment

Hi Rosieloo, If you are struggling with the name Peterkin, try looking at all the Richards births on FreeBMD for Q2 1925, you should see the one I saw.

Maybe you are using the Ancestry version of FreeBMD? It's possible the FreeBMD entry hasn't yet reached Ancestry yet.

Try FreeBMD itself:

FreeBMD - Search

Comment

Working...
          X