Ancestry New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957

I was wondering if some kind soul could do me a big favour if they have access to the American bits on Ancestry.

On Sat I found my two Great Uncles on the passenger lists, down at the LDS computers but I hadn't brought my dongle to copy over the images.

Would someone kindly be able to email them to me pretty pretty please! :o

They both went seperatly.

To find them easily ( They both travelled on the SS Cameronia - different dates)

John Lee - Port of Departure - Londonderry - Ship- Cameronia ( brings up only him on the search

Francis Lee Port of Departure- Londonderry Ship - Cameronia Brings up two results the Francis one is him rather than the Frand???

Ohh and don't put male for some reason he's been transcribed as female.....:D

Many many thanks in advance!

Peps

Ohhh and does anyone know about any records to do with Immigration visas to the US that were issued in Dublin Ireland in the 1920's/30's? Do they exist?

Ta!

Hi there

Just PM me an email address and they'll be on their way!

Best wishes
    Jean

Comment

Jean you are a star!

Thank you!

Comment

Happy to lend a hand!

Best wishes
        Jean

Comment

Jean for some reason they weren't the sheets i looked at on Sat but I'm jumping for joy as the sheets you have sent me have added info that i didn't know, well..... that and just confirmed a convo I had with a cousin earlier this evening and my nan a few months ago!.... Whooopeeee!!!! i can't tell you how brilliant this is!!!!!!! you've knocked down two possible brick walls!

Nan had said their brother Michael had come to England but that was all she knew ( they were her inlaws) and I find on what you gave me that Michael paid the passage and was living in Tower Hamlets London.

Talking to cousin, he seemed to recollect his dad, their nephew, saying one of the sisters had a hotel in Buffalo...... and blow me down! I get the sister who was in NY and her address!!!!!! 9 need to get the glasses out as it's a bit feint!

Dances around the room!!!!!!!!!!

Whooopeee!!!!!! Now I need to find her going to NY!!!!!!

thank you sooo sooo much!

Peps!

whooopee!!!!

Comment

Oh that's just fab news!

The passenger lists from this time period are usually just a wealth of info....and important to note to always get both pages. Perhaps you only viewed the first half? The index typically links to the first half and then you have to jump ahead on your own for page 2.

Best wishes
            Jean

Comment

Working...
            X