X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? re Ancestry

Dont know if anyone has asked this

I received an email to say my subscription runs out next month on Ancestry
    There are 3 options. First of all the lowest rate £83 is more than I paid last year, and it also seems as if I will not be able to access some things I can get now eg Probate
    Am I reading it right:
    Ann

Unfortuntately, yes Ann.

Apprently, they're putting on new records - hence the higher price. However, the 'Essentials' package doesn't allow you to get anything pre-1837.
    Tracy

Comment

It looks like I may have to go for the dearer option, but it is such a lot more
      Ann

Comment

Some pople have let there membership lapse and then get special offers sent to them to renew ;;;Im thinking of doing that as mine runs out on 27th ;;
        borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

If I let it lapse for a few days would my tree still stay on Ancestry

Comment

I have let mine lapse for the momnent as they were not able to offer any discount and I can still access my tree on ANcestry without any problems.
            Helen in Glos

Comment

The Tree part is (or at least was) free, so you should be able to access it indefinitely. You won't be able to attach censuses to it or anything else though.
              Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Oldie View Post
                If I let it lapse for a few days would my tree still stay on Ancestry

If you don't renew on the due date then they usually let you keep your membership as normal for a few weeks anyway in case there is some problem with payment or something like that.
                KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
                X