1821 census records for the Parish of Forkhill, Co. Armagh available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1821 census records for the Parish of Forkhill, Co. Armagh available

"Armagh Ancestry has now computerised the 1821 Census for the parish of Forkhill. A copy of the 1821 Forkhill Parish Census was found in an old house a few years ago and it has 6344 individuals listed. For those with ancestry in Forkhill parish this is an immense source. Armagh Ancestry is in the process of computerizing the remaining surviving remnants of the 1821 Census for county Armagh.
    It is anticipated this will be completed by the end of 2008 and will be added to our online records. "

Search Armagh Ancestry Records Online - Birth, Death, Marriage, Census, Gravestone, records for Co. Armagh. Genealogy research center - Armagh Ancestry
    Last edited by Elizabeth Herts; 14-10-08, 18:38.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Makes me wish I knew someone who needed it! My only Irish Ancestor has different roots!
    Ros

Comment

Yes, I realise it is going to have very limited appeal!:o
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Sorry to resurrect this ancient thread, but does anyone reading this know how or where to access the ' 1821 census records for the Parish of Forkhill, Co. Armagh ' information ?
        I've been in touch with the PRONI a few times over the last few months about the information available but they don't seem to know anything about it. Any help would be much appreciated.Many thanks.Joy

Comment

Working...
        X