Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA Documents Online help!

Is the search working for you?

I'm looking for a possible Will for a George Hopkins between 1837 and 1851 who lived in Hertfordshire. I've just realised that regardless of what I enter in the search criteria, I get NIL results!

Is it the same for you??

You've broken it, Merry!

It's not doing advanced search. and basic search isn't finding all the databases.
    Phoenix - with charred feathers
    Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Comment

Ooh err. Getting different results each time!
      Phoenix - with charred feathers
      Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Comment

*feels sheepish*

Comment

A few wills showing up on the quick search
          The National Archives Quick Search
          Elaine

Comment

Every time I do a search the results are different! Nothing for George (who I now think died in 1840) though :o

Comment

I've just come on here as I was looking at the info section on the TNA on wills and though I was being tup. Every link I clicked on either said the page cannot be found (http 404) or Could not find that reference Please try again. :o
              Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

Seems to be OK now?

Christine
                Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
                  Seems to be OK now?
                  Don't let Merry near it! ;)
                  Elaine

Comment

*Clicks buttons cheerfully*

Comment

Working...
                    X