IPod help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPod help please

My IPod is stuck on the Disk Mode/OK to disconnect screen.

I've tried switching it off or pressing menu and nothing happens :o

Any idea how to get out of this please?

try putting it on recharge to give it a nudge out of it's coma
    Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

erm - that only works if you have a separate recharger though, not if you recharge via teh usb
      Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

Thanks Zoe, I've just plugged it in at the wall and the little bar is moving, but it's still stuck on the same screen

It's been like it since I went to use it earlier. I've even plugged it into the USB port and shifted around a few tracks that had uploaded out of order in ITunes. Whilst it was plugged into the USB it said do not disconnect, but then after I clicked on 'eject disc', it's back to this same screen...

Comment

I had no other option but to leave it to run the battery charge down, and when I plugged it in to charge the normal screen came up...phew!!...

Comment

Next time it happens, you can force a 'reboot'
            Hold down the two middle buttons (Menu + Play/Pause) until it restarts. You should only have to hold them for a few seconds

Researching:
            FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thanks for that Trevor, I wasn't aware you could reboot by that method

Comment

Working...
              X