Ancestry sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry sucks.

There's an appropriate euphemism for you.
    They have finally confessed that they have problems with their connection service. I was on the phone for 40 mins the other day and the girl tried to blame my comp.
    Having followed her suggestions I e mailed her and have received a reply admitting the problem is their end.
    I have just phoned them to ask for a discount because of the problems that I have experienced.
    The answer is, that it says in the small print that you do not get a discount if there is a problem with the connection service.
    I then point out that I had been already promised a 20% discount because they were demanding money off me in May when I am due in November.
    The end result is that I will get the 20% however last year I paid £55.97 for what they are now calling the essential service. This year it will cost me £66.72. When I pointed out that I get everything that the premium service gets even though they are saying I get the essential, the chap agreed this was true. With the discount this will be £85.92.
    What a joke. I have not managed to receive a contact since June.
    I am sooo angry.
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Working...
X