Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows-Firefox3-Printing

Hi Everybody

If you run Windows XP (not sure about Vista ) and Firefox3 and have an Ancestry account , will you please do a test for me.

Get a Census transcript on screen , click on View Printer Friendly then File - Print Preview.
    Can you please let me know what is on page one of Print preview.

Something has changed on our Windows-Firefox3 Laptop , I do not know if it is Ancestry or Firefox.

Page one used to be the main bulk of the transcript and page two was the remainder of the small print , but now we get page one with just Ancestry.co.uk at the top and the main bulk on page two with the small print on page three.

I am running Linux and Firefox2 on my desktop and page one is still the transcript , so it makes me think the problem is with Firefox3.

Ken

Just done that and yes, 1st page is blank with just Ancestry logo and rest on page 2 & page 3

Just tried IE and got two pages of info only. It does look like it's something to do with Firefox then.
    Last edited by WendyPusey; 07-10-08, 09:14.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Running Firefox 3.0.3 and Vista

Page 1 - Ancestry.co,.uk at top - rest blank
      Page 2 - transcription of the census record, with small print
      Page 3 - Copyright sign + The Generations Network Inc. text at top right of page (so basically continuation of page 2)
      Elaine

Comment

I have just loaded Opera onto the laptop and that shows the main bulk of transcript on page one .

Internet Explorer does it properly .

So Have Ancestry changed something that does not work properly with Firefox3 ?

Keen

Comment

Working...
        X