Virgin Media* Home Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Media* Home Page

I have just been having a fiddle with some of the TABS on the Explorer 7 and I have lost my Virgin Home Page.

I have been to tools and Google is my Default Home Page is showing OK.

How do I add Virgin.Media Maybe someone could tell me the exact title for the home page now. I had it listed under the old name and like it as my second tab only. As I only ever look at it once in two years. With Google they give you the option to Make this my Home Page etc. then you can select to make it the default page via tools.

Look forward to your help must get the dinner started will be back later. Thank you.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Go to
    Virgin Media - digital TV, broadband, phone and mobile

Then. from your menubar at the top of the page
    Choose
    • Tools
    • Internet Options

You will then see a dialog box where you can enter the home page you want.
    Select
    • The Use Current button

The page will then become your default home page

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Trevor,

I had Virgin.net as my second TAB - Google being my Home Page. They both were showing under Tools and both highlighted in blue. I removed the highlight as I was getting tab upon tab each time I opened my home page. 'I then clicked Google and use default' But when I clicked on Default the Tech Guys came up - now that is a puzzle.

I did what you said and I got a Tab saying error 403 Forbidden.

I think I have at long last sorted it (only taken since 3.0pm) the wording appears to be Virginmedia (.) com

Will come back to you if it all changes again. Many thanks for always coming to my rescue.
      Last edited by Margaret N; 05-10-08, 22:20.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X