Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ancestry's Family Tree....

Hi All,

On Ancestry family tree: I'm trying to make contact with a member who is active, been trying for about three weeks.

Have any of you had any luck with this?

Regards

Lynne

I have just received a message via Ancestry for someone who has been trying to contact me over the last couple of weeks. I hadn't received anything from her prior to this morning's message, so I think there may be a fault with the Ancestry message service at the moment.
    Am sure I read a couple of days ago that someone else was having problems.
    Elaine

Comment

Think there was a thread about the problems Ancestry were having with the Contact messages not getting through. Can't find it at the moment though.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks for your replies.....will keep trying.

or do any of you know if we have a member: Margaret Webb.

Regards

Comment

Nothing showing in the member list for that name.
          Elaine

Comment

ok thanks Elaine.

Lynne

Comment

I am the one having a problem. I can send a message but cannot get a reply.
              Have been told , by their phore service, to contact the tech team tomorrow after 3 pm.
              I have already sent them an e-mail and they said they are working on it but I want to know how long the problem has been going on for.
              Jeanie
              If it's to be, it's up to me.
              Searching for:
              English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Have you tried looking on tribal pages for Margaret Webb?
                If it's to be, it's up to me.
                Searching for:
                English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Working...
                X