Thank Pallot's Marriage Index take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank Pallot's Marriage Index take 2

Following on from my initial finds, I checked Pallot's again just trawling for Denison marriages.

Now I knew there was a Mary Juliana Denison, sister of Samuel Price Denison, my husband's gt gt gt gt grandfather. I knew that Samuel Price Denison's aunt Lydia Denison, mentioned her niece "Mary Swan, wife of Richard Swan" in her Will, and pondered. Hadn't found a Mary Denison marriage, but relooking tonight I found a Juliana Denison-Richard Swan wedding and on checking the original image, it actually says

Mary Juliana Denison!!!!!!!!

The clincher is that Mary and Richard married in Rotherhithe and Lydia lived in Rotherhithe too.
    Last edited by Little Nell; 04-10-08, 21:56.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Wow, Nell

What a lucky find.

I wish more of mine were in Pallots - but maybe they are, just hiding from me. I might just have to renew my ancestry sub !!

I decided not to renew as I have found most of the known family in all the census (but just this week I found another branch, so I need the census again !!)

Di
    Diane
    Sydney Australia
    Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

Oh, well done!

You're really on a roll, now! :D

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Yes, I'm finding lots of bits from lots of sources - but most of the names I've got have been from Wills, which is one of the advantages of having wealthy folk in your tree.
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Working...
        X