Ancestry connection service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry connection service

Thanks to Tracy, I have found out that the connection service is not working properly.
    If you send someone a message they receive it but when they reply you do not receive the reply.
    Having contacted several people re my one name study they must think I am very strange or worse.
    Ancestry say they are trying to fix it, though at first said there is not a problem.
    I do not know if everyone is affected or just a few.
    Jeanie
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

I've just sent a reply back,:( hope they get it.

Is there a way of finding out?
    www.chrisatstjohns.tribalpages.com
    http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/index.php/User:ChrissyConfused-91

Comment

I wonder how many of the messages I've sent have never made it!

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

If you want to send me a message.
        Private tree: Daniel Brewerton 1840, my tree is called The Brewerton of Hawarden.
        I should get your message. I will then reply and let you know when I have done so.
        Searching for:
        English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Hi Jeanie

Have sent you a message via Ancestry, hope you get it

Comment

Hi Chrissy,
            7.33 and it's not arrived yet!!
            I do wonder if it is my system though I get replies from the ancestry team.
            Will keep looking and let you know.
            Searching for:

Comment

Ok just give us a shout if it ever does arrive

Comment

Working...
              X