Need help urgently with slideshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help urgently with slideshow

I am trying to make a slideshow for my parents 50th anniversary. I put all the pictures in order put them on CD, but when it plays back the pictures are all jumbled and some are not there at all. I had planned to show this at their party on Saturday for everyone to see. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

oh debbie you beat me glad you manage to get on brenda xxx

Comment

What software are you using, Debbie - is it PowerPoint or something else?
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

she is on windows movie maker brenda xxx

Comment

I was just using my windows. I also tried windows movie maker. I was able to do what I want on the computer I had them all in order but when I burn it and try to play it on my dvd the pictures are all jumbled.

Comment

Hi Debbie
            Hubby says that if you put 01 - 02 - 03 etc in front of all the titles (in the order that you want them to show) they will come up in that order.
            Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

we made a slide show of all our weddings pics onto cd, i downloaded a slide show maker programme off the net. it was 1 of these that you get an hours free trial off and then have to buy etc.

but i got all wedding pics onto it and was able to add music and i could choose how i wanted them tofade in/out - from centre or corner, as "square" or in a shape etc. i cant remember the name, but if you type it into google or such you may find 1.

i cant help with windows media etc as i dont get on with it. hope you get it sorted. x
              **no point asking the living for help as the dead are more helpful!!!**

https://purplerosefamilytree.blogspot.com/

Comment

p.s. Hubby uses Roxio but of course you have to buy it first.
                Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Download Nero PhotoShow Deluxe 4 Free Trial - An application that will help you manage, edit and share your photos. - Softpedia

This is the address to download a free trial of Nero Photoshow deluxe.

I have bought a copy from Amazon for £15 (usual price elsewhere about £30), but haven't had time to try it yet.

Hope this may help.
                  Carol

Comment

Picasa 3 has a section to make a gift CD, it is free from Google pack

Comment

james she lives in canada so wont see your post till this afternoon,thankyou brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                      X