Lost Web Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Web Site

Hope this is the correct board sorry if it isent,when searching for relatives I would go onto a web site and put name in box down right side ( and maybe there age ) not sure about that but think I did not sure if it had somethng to do with telephone numbers I think I got addresses up and phone numbers if I put some ones name in I did save the web site in my favarites but lost them all and have been searching for days but cannot find it again hope all this makes sence and some kind person can help me thankss very much in advance for any info.

Would it be 192.com that you are looking for
    Kathleen

Comment

Sorry Kathleen I meant to say it was a free site may have been something to do with Electoral rolls just been looking at 192 not that one I can picture it in my head the right side bit ( of the board ) but that is all i will just have to keep looking and checking in on this board it is sooooooooo frustrating. thanks again.

Comment

No idea on the site but if you remember please let us know.

Good luck with your search.
        Kit

Comment

You're probably thinking of b4U, which hasn't been working for ages.

They say the electoral roll search will be returning shortly, but they don't say when, and you have to register:

B4U Search

At present, the only similar site is 192.com.

Comment

Yes I think that is the one wonder when it will return if ever I did look on there and it looked different so I will just keep an eye on it thanks very much every one .

Comment

Working...
            X