Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't veiw images??

Help Please?!?

When I go on to my online cataloge and try to veiw the products I just get small boxes with a cross in it, I have no probs seing the images in this site or on the home screen of the cataloge just the product list?!?

Have you tried right-clicking on them and selecting "View image", Kelly? Also, could it be your anti-virus software or something like that blocking them?
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hi Kite, It seems to be taking an awfully long time to download the page to I havent changed my anti virus at all but I have switched to mobile broadband do ypou think that could effect it?

Comment

When I right click and show pic it takes away the cross and leaves me with nothing?!?

Comment

That's weird because the same thing was happening with a few images on a website my son was on earlier on today, Kelly, but we didn't find out what the reason was!
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Its very annoying Isn't it I hope it dosn't last long I need some new winter cardies I don't want to bye ones I cant see LOL

Comment

Have you got an ad blocker or pop up blocker enabled? That will stop the images coming up sometimes.

Comment

If you're using Internet Explorer, go to Tools - Internet Options - Advanced, and make sure that the Show images check box hasn't been unticked by mistake.

I'm translating these commands from my Italian version, so the wording on your English version of the program may be a bit different.

Comment

Thank you Margaret and Mary but fortunately my pics are back I don't know what it was?!?

Comment

Glad it's sorted. Perhaps the problem was at their end.

Comment

Working...
                    X