Elizabeth and Jane Harbridge in Hulme Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth and Jane Harbridge in Hulme Manchester

HI...I`m trying to establish if Elizabeth Harbridge b 1886 in Hulme Manchester and Jane Harbridge who married John Henry Jones in 1907 Hulme,Manchester are sisters...could someone please try and find them in the 1891 or 1901 census for Hulme Manchester please...thanks...Allan;)
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

I can see in 1891 Elizabthe Harbridge c1886 with her parents Thomas c1855 and Jane c1857 but no-one else in the family. I can't see them in 1901.
    When was Jane born?
    Margaret

Comment

don`t know Margaret...only know she married in Hulme Manchester in 1907...it may be pie in the sky,but its not a common name and I`m trying to see if Elizabeth and Jane were related in some way...both being in Hulme..regards..allan;)
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

Try LancsBMD to see if you can get her year of birth - I think Hulme's listed there under Manchester.

Comment

Jane may have been a widow when she married or she may not have been born in Hulme. Do you know if the Elizabeth I saw was the one you are interested in?
          Margaret

Comment

I wonder if the JANE you have found(Elizabeths mother ) is the JANE who marries/remarries in 1907 ??...is this what you are thinking??...allan

Comment

It's shown Joseph Henry Jones on FreeBMD, not John. Can I ask where you got the details of the marriage from, please?
              KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
              (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

There is a death for a Thomas Harbridge Sep 1894, Chorlton, 8c, 468 aged 39 so Jane might have been the one marrying in 1907.
                Fiona. xx

Comment

sincere apologies Kite runner..it was joseph henry not John...info received from a relation.
                  fiona...Jane married Joseph henry in Chorlton,Hulme ,Manchester...working tomorrow so I`m going to bed now...thank you all .....goodnight...allan

Comment

Thank you all.....I have confirmation from Jane Harbridge`s great neice( on rootschat)that this is the same Jane Harbridge and Elizabeth was her daughter...any moderator can delete this now if they like...regards...allan...

Comment

Working...
                    X