1851 Look up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1851 Look up please

Any help please,yet again,ive been all morning trying to find Thomas Francis Hall and Lydia who married in 1846 in Norwich Norfolk,both born around 1821 in NORWICH for Thomas and Hingham,Norfolk for Lydia.
    1841 Lydia is in St Andrews ,Norwich with parents,1861 shes in St Andrews,Norwich,Broad St,Loks like Luckteth Court,Lydias mother is with her in 1861 and 1871.
    I have the 1851 for Lydias parents but shes not with them,also,i havent any children for them as yet.
    I have been through Norwich St Andrews 1851 census,but nothing,but there are a lot o smaller districts of Norwich which they could be hiding.
    Thomas was a Carver and Guilder from 1861 census onwards.
    Thankyou,any any help once again would be great----i bet Little Nell can find them! Dave.

Could it be this one - transcribed as Hale
    HO107; Piece: 1816; Folio: 266; Page: 24;
    Elaine

Comment

ooohh, u go elaine

Comment

,thanks very much,its definatley the right couple without a doubt,
        One of my next questions on this Forum is to ask the correct way to thank someone on here,because ive been overwhelmed with the freindship and advice ive got so far.
        So thankyou again Elaine from Spain [doesent that ryme well, thankyouuuuuu,xx

Comment

Originally posted by davebristol View Post
          One of my next questions on this Forum is to ask the correct way to thank someone on here,because ive been overwhelmed with the freindship and advice ive got so far.
          The best way to say thanks is how you have done it here - just post a thanks on the thread.
          Doing it this way also shows that you have picked up any information that may have been found for you.

Glad you like it here - we're a friendly bunch!
          Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X