Street Look Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Look Up

Does anyone have the facility to look up a street in Grimsby and see head of house? I would like to find out if there were any Smiths living at 91 Willimgham Street, Grimsby after 1952 when my G Grandfather died.

Big thanks if you can help.
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Hi Jules,

Just in case there's no one from Grimsby on this site, you could try emailing Grimsby Central Library.....

Grimsby Central Library

Address your Q to the Local Studies department. I should think they would hold some Post Office or other street directories, and/or the electoral rolls, any of which might answer your question.

Comment

Thanks Merry appreciate your advice.
      Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Working...
      X