Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a good time to come on here for help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good time to come on here for help??

I'm in Australia and I don't want to appear ungrateful if I don't reply to your awesome quick replies on here.

Jackie
    Be nice to your kids...they have to choose your nursing home!

Hi Jackie..

I'm in Brisbane and find evening my time and early morning suits the biggest group.

However, we are getting a much larger following in Australia, so there's often someone around during our day. As you have Australia under your name, most people realize the time difference.

I did have some of the English lot banging doors trying to wake me up one morning with some great info.

If you would like to join us on the Wattlers thread you'd be most welcome. It's in the Chat Forum. I tend to stay around here or on Wattlers, with the odd little trip to general or hugs occasionally.

Just put your questions up and someone will see it.

Comment

Thanks Libby. I think I've tried on here before...It's my blasted Teer's again ( FIL passed away two weeks ago and thought I'd have another go.)I'll start another thread and see what happens.

Jackie

Comment

anytime but if you need instant help i would also put a thread on general if you need a quick reply but yes these people on research are the best i can on many occasions vouch for that,im in contact with 2 in canada im in england and one is 9 hour difference so when i want to talk to him i tell him what time english time i will be on .brenda xxx

Comment

there very quick around here, and accurate too

Comment

If you post what you want, people will respond when they can. Threads aren't ignored. You can always pick them up when you are awake and add more info.
            ~ with love from Little Nell~
            Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

You'll quite often get a deluge of responses. Most time zones are covered and there seem to be several early birds and night owls in most countries.
                Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
                X