Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parish records

Hi all,
    Does anyone know if the parish records for Moville Upper, in the parish of Iskaheen in Co Donegal are on line, or if there are any plans to put them on line?
    Thanks very much
    Daniker.

Hi Daniker, welcome to FTF!

There are some Moville parish records here: Moville Parish Records

Also see census transcriptions for Eskaheen/Iskaheen here: Muff Parish Resources, Co Donegal
    and more records including some Moville births (under Births, Deaths, Marriages & Wills): Donegal Genealogy Resources

For more links, see FTF's Wiki page for Donegal: County Donegal - Family Tree Forum
    Sarah

Comment

Hi Cloggie, thanks very much for your swift reply. Look forward to browsing the links you gave me. Thanks again

Danny

Comment

Cloggie

Hi Sarah
        Searched all the links you gave me for Moville Parish with no luck. Will keep on trying. Thanks again
        Danny.

Comment

You may like to keep your eye on the below website as Donegal Parish records are not yet on here, but may not be long in coming.

Birth Death Marriage Genealogy Records Ireland - Irish Family History Foundation

However, do bear in mind that these records are NOT complete and that at present the only sure way of obtaining Irish Parish Records is through the National Library Dublin and even then may be hit and miss!

Janet

Comment

Hi Danny, it's also worth remembering that Donegal was part of Ulster and until the partition of Ireland was part of the north.

Comment

The kingdom of Ulster had 9 counties not just the 6 the province has now, Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal are all in the south now.

Comment

Ifhf

Originally posted by Janet View Post
                You may like to keep your eye on the below website as Donegal Parish records are not yet on here, but may not be long in coming.

Birth Death Marriage Genealogy Records Ireland - Irish Family History Foundation

However, do bear in mind that these records are NOT complete and that at present the only sure way of obtaining Irish Parish Records is through the National Library Dublin and even then may be hit and miss!

Janet
                An interesting site but very expensive for look ups for bmds

Geoff

Comment

daniker, I am presently recording B/M/D for the Parish of Muff and Upper Moville. Can be of any help to you?

Regards,
                  Aught

Comment

Originally posted by Aught View Post
                    daniker, I am presently recording B/M/D for the Parish of Muff and Upper Moville. Can be of any help to you?

Regards,
                    Aught
                    Welcome to the Forum Aught...

it looks like Daniker hasn't been onsite for a while, if you click on their username to the left of the page, you can send them a PM (private message) (from the dropdown list) and you should be able to initiate contact that way.
                    Julie
                    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thank you Darksecretz. Will do as you suggested.

Comment

Working...
                      X