X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Date

Another photo for a date please

[/IMG]

This dating is a bit more tentative, I think he is about 1900 to 1910, but would appreciate anybody else's opinion.

Comment

i would say earlier because of the shirt at the front brenda xxx

Comment

Thanks to both of you. NOW, do you think there is likeness and a possibility of this gentleman being related to anyone in my other photo (the one with the Bishop).
        Anyone out there also with a comment or just an idea, please pass it on as everything will be well received. Thanks

Comment

Karel I would say he's related to the tall slim lady with the pale grey coat and dark roses on her hat in the middle of the other photo + the 2 of the chap with moustaches but possibly not the one to her extreme right.

The others have got fuller lips the Bishop's mouth is different shape.
          Dorothy G

searching Gillett (Preston/Sheffield). Campbell and Hepburn in Glasgow

There's no such thing as a Free Lunch

Comment

Whenever I look at old photos it makes me imagine spooky ghost stories. But it is always nice to look back and see your roots. you'll be surprised your great great grandmother looks exactly the same as you!
            Last edited by jill_alcher; 06-11-08, 10:46.
            travel deals

Comment

lol

Originally posted by jill_alcher View Post
              Dating is a nice way to get to know someone.
              :D:D That's what I thought when I saw the thread title (and before I saw which forum it was in). My first reaction was ... "I don't know - I'll have to ask my wife". :D:D

Tim
              "If we're lucky, one day our names and dates will appear in our descendants' family trees."

Comment

Working...
              X