Nottingham BMD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nottingham BMD

Can anyone tell me if I can get local records for Nottingham online? I have tried UKBMD but cannot find anything on Nottingham.
    Thanks in advance.
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

I don't know what is online, but I bought CDs which have Baptisms, Marriages and Burials from Nottingham FHS. PM me if I can help with anything.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

The council sites often have an online bmd search linked to the registrars pages, but just checking Nottingham Council and Notts Council sites there isn't that option. You can download a cert application form to apply for a cert but there isn't an online bmd index.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
      My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
      My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

FreeReg has transcribed a lot of Notts records:

FreeREG Search

Comment

There is no online Nottinghamshire BMD site for civil registration, no. As far as I know, UK BMD has links to all the local civil reg BMD sites that exist.
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
          X