Vista and BIVRI ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista and BIVRI ??

I have had to invest in a new laptop and this one has Vista my other had XP.
    The problem I'm having is that it won't let me load the BIVRI main disc. Has any one else had this problem
    Many thanks for reading.
    Please PM as I don't often get on to the site
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Sandra

Originally posted by katkin bluebell View Post
    I have had to invest in a new laptop and this one has Vista my other had XP.
    The problem I'm having is that it won't let me load the BIVRI main disc. Has any one else had this problem
    Many thanks for reading.
    Please PM as I don't often get on to the site
    Try the solutions on my website at
    Run time error 339 - Failure to run viewer 4
    Cheers
    Guy
    Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

Hi Guy
      Many thanks for the help, did everything that was on the list, now a new run time error 339 message has come up:
      Component 'GoBackRf.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid.
      Not to sure what to do now
      Hope you can help with this

Comment

That file (GoBackRf.ocx) is installed in Program Files\RFViewer\Support Files when the viewer software is installed on your computer.
        I suggest you check to make sure you have those two folders and the file is
        there.

Possibly the easiest solution is to re-install the viewer software.
        If this does not fix the problem I could email a copy of the file to you.
        Cheers
        Guy
        Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

Hi Guy
          Many thanks for getting back to me, sorry it's taken so long, been busy decorating.
          I checked that the go back file is there and it is. This is the second time now that have tried the disc with no luck and my old laptop hasn't got much life it in.:(
          Many thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
          X