post mortem and syon park help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post mortem and syon park help please

Hi all, I have just received a death cert. for one of my OH's rellies who died at a week old as we didn't know what he died of. The death cert tells us what he died of, so would there be any point in me trying to find a record of PM? Also, his father was in the army (haven't even gone down that road yet) and their address is Whitton, Twickenham, Middlesex, death in the sub district of Syon Park. However, when i google district of Syon Pk it just brings up about a duke who had a residence there and about an 'enchanted woodland walk'. So does the district of Syon Pk have any relevance?

Syon Park is a posh residence, but also the name of the area around it. You don't say what date this death was? Post mortem may not have survived, I am not sure about pms done without a coroner's inquest. I've only seen one pm, in inquest papers, which I looked at for someone else. It was rather dull, just a list of organs and other body parts with brief two or 3 word comments on the state of them, plus a cause of death.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Link to Syon Park on google maps - you'll also find it in a London A-Z.

Comment

death was 1951 address at time was nelson rd

Comment

Syon Park is north of Twickenham and Whitton to the south west. Whitton isn't far from Hounslow, where there is an army barracks.

Comment

Nelson Road is here:

Google Maps

see the red balloon.

Comment

he was based at combermere barracks in windsor

Comment

Working...