Regarding Mystery Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Mystery Woman

Does anyone go to the LMA in London,and wouldent mind doing a little search for me,regarding finding the marriage Banns for Elizabeth Barron who married Charles Thompson on 16/11/1890 at St Marks Church Bow.
    And if possible the Christening record of their daughter Gladys Elizabeth Thompson born 16/8/1891 born 29,Church Rd,Tottenham.
    This message is to do with Mystery Woman on another thread,thanks from Dave Hough in Bristol.any help with this would be wonderfull

Hallo Dave

Not sure what you hope to find on the marriage banns. Usually they just name the bride and groom and list the 3 dates on which the banns were called.

As for the christening record - Gladys might not have been christened, and if she was, it could have been any time from birth up to maybe the age of 9. You'd need to know which church too - its a lot of searching for someone to undertake.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

regarding mystery woman

Thanks for reply,i guess im clutching at straws as they say,but thanks anyway,Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Nell View Post
        As for the christening record - Gladys might not have been christened, and if she was, it could have been any time from birth up to maybe the age of 9. You'd need to know which church too - its a lot of searching for someone to undertake.
        I have come across some who were well over 9 when they were christened!
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Yes, I know, KiteRunner, but I was just using the likeliest scenario. Dave has enough of a problem with deciding which church!
          ~ with love from Little Nell~
          Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Working...
          X