Scotland people help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland people help please

Hi can some please tell me the difference between viewing a birth and ordering the extract is there any different information ? to view it cost 5 credits to order the extract it cost ten pounds
    Thanks Tracy
    Twinklestar

Twinklestar

No, I don't think there is any additional information for your £10. What you get for the £10 is a nice certificate! (Which would be necessary if you wanted to use the info for some legal purpose)

OC

Comment

Hi Oc thankyou very much its just as easy to print out and save your self £10.00
      Thanks again Tracy
      Twinklestar

Comment

Hi Twinklestar,
        The other advantage of a downloaded image, which has 3 birth/deaths/marriages per page, is that sometimes you get someone on the same page who is also a relative.
        This is more likely in small rural areas or villages.
        Sadly I found my GG grandmother and one of her children on the same page. However I have had quite a few more distantly related relatives sharing a page.
        So always look at all 3 registrations - you may just get *buy one get one free*.
        herky
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Hi Herky thankis for that I did get two of my relatives on the same page last night when I was looking .
          Thanks again Tracy
          Twinklestar

Comment

Working...
          X