MSN Messenger down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Messenger down?

I can get on here and use the Internet, except MSN messenger is down and I can't get into my Hotmail account. :( I have an urgent piece of work to send off, too.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Elizabeth

Try again, mines working fine, I am with BT Boardband
    Last edited by Chrissy Confused; 11-09-08, 12:44. Reason: to add
    www.chrisatstjohns.tribalpages.com
    http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/index.php/User:ChrissyConfused-91

Comment

certainly looks that way - is down here too

Who is your ISP ?

hotmail is fine though - just go to www.hotmail.com and log in that way
      https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

At least I got into Hotmail and sent off my e-mail. I remembered to do what you said, Grimsqueaker!

We have BT Broadband. The modem is fine (sometimes I have to unplug it and plug it in again if we have problems).
        Elizabeth
        Research Interests:
        England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
        Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Can't get Messenger either and I am with BT Broadband.
          Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

My 'Messenger' is up and working again.
            Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

Messenger has been problematic when it comes to connections for a few weeks now.
              I suspect it is their end

Researching:
              FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

It's been misbehaving for a couple of days now, often taking a few attempts to get in and then not always successful.

Similar comments on other forums and newsgroups, so it seems to be a general problem despite what the status page says!

David

Comment

Working...
                X