Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parlez vous francois, mons petite chou fleurs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parlez vous francois, mons petite chou fleurs?

Can anyone tell me what this is all about?

I'm interested in a Bony family and I have Rene in England post war but can't find his birth.

Should I be dusting down my French texts and chasing this up? Or is it a bit irrelevant?
    Last edited by samesizedfeet; 06-09-08, 22:13. Reason: forgot the link
    Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Translated page for you.

Translated version of http://www.francegenweb.org/mairesgenweb/resultcommune.php?id=630
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

What it's telling you is René Bony was mayor of Laudun between 1922 and 1924 Laudun is in the Rhone Valley area of France.
      Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Thank you!!!

Not a lot of help at all then, unless I can find out if the Rene I'm looking for originates from the Rhone Valley area

Back to the drawing board then
        Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

HI Zoe

What little do you know about your Rene Bony?
          WendyP

Comment

Hi

Looks like you're going to have to try to find out where he was born. There are zillions of Bonys. This covers name distribution of births in France 1891 - 1990.

bony : Popularité du nom bony
            CAROLE : "A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK"

Comment

Hi,

i know this is an old thread but i maybe able to help, My father's name is René, and he is the English born son of a René Bony that emigrated to England after the war.

My father Then emigrated to Australia in the 60's and established a new family here.

If this is even remotely useful for your search, let me know and i will get some dates of birth and other details.

regards, Shayne.

Comment

Welcome to FTF, Shayne!

If 'samesized feet' doesn't see this you could send her a private message by clicking on her name.

anne

Comment

Working...
                X