Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little bit of an update

Hi

got copies of the newspapers today, and it turns out Walter was in a nursing home when he died. I have contacted the home to see if they can send us a photo of him, obviously im not expecting any personal details to be given. we also have all the forms to fill in now, which my nan is doing this weekend. Once we have those we can then send them back which will then be forwarded onto the court. The only unfortunate things it that one of my nans sisters is being a right pain and wants to make sure she is going to get her share etc. We knew she would be like that, it just saddens me that she never even knew this man and all she is interested is what she can get out of it. My nans brother isnt really interested at all and refuses to sign anything so we have left him out of it all, which is his choice.

Im off on hols on Weds so once i have sent off the paperwork on monday its then down to them as they will be contacted directly. I just hope he had some personal affects so that my nan can find out at least a little bit about her brother.

For those of you who are interested, i have attached the only photo we have of him.
    Attached Files
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Hi Robyne,

Is thread a continuation of anyother one? Did you want them merged together??

Comment

Think it's connected to this one, Merry:
      http://www.familytreeforum.com/resea...-relative.html
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
      X