Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone really really bored??

Hi

my nans brother would still have been in Jersey in 1941 when everyone had to have a registration card. He isnt down as Blampied so im trawling through all the indexes to see if i can match any Walter's with the correct birth date or with a parent. If anyone has any time could you let me know and we can trawl together!
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Please dont worry, it doesnt list childrens age so i wont know
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

I can't do any trawling now, but just was curious as to where these records are (and what they are!!)

Comment

Merry, I'm wondering if they might be somewhere on here?

Jersey Heritage

WWW OPAC

but I can't make head or tail of the site! It's too exciting for me, lol.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

its the OPAC site. if you go the archive section and put in the surname it brings up all the people with information. It comes up with wills and all sorts. You cant see copies but you can get them ordered
          Robyne

Comment

Oh, so it's a site just about Jersey?? No wonder I had no idea what you were wanting!! lol

Comment

yeah its about the only one there is!
              Robyne

Comment

Working...
              X