Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could somebody look up something, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could somebody look up something, please.

I have UK Heritage Ancestry and it doesn't have Pallots.

I'm looking for two marriages.

Howard Haylock (could be Laycock) and Elizabeth about 1758ish.
    First child was baptised 1759 St Martin in the Fields Westminster, next three children St James Westminster.

Simon Turner and Joanna (or Hannah) about 1754ish. First child baptised 1755 St Andrews, Enfield.

Thank you.

Sorry Libby - cannot see anything for either.
    Elaine

Comment

Libby, Pallots doesn't start until 1780. :(
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Thanks anyway. I'm sure I used to have Pallots with Ancestry, but not now.

Comment

I also have the UK Heritage sub, and Pallots is still available. You'll find it here:

Search Pallot's Marriage Index for England: 1780 - 1837 - Ancestry.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Mary.....I knew I used to have it. Works for me through that link, but I still can't find it in the main page, even when I check all the databases....... Odd.

Comment

I have it on the front page because I sign in through ancestry.co.uk, not com.au.

Comment

libby, got to ancestrt.com, and log in. it has a homepage you can customise.
                just got to add links, and put the web address for pallot's, and give it a name, then click add. every time you go to that homepage, you can use that link. maybe you should do that withall your links.

or you could just bookmark the page

Comment

Thank you. I just have Ancestry in my favourites and I never log off, so I can't quite work out why I couldn't get to Pallots. I thought they must have taken it off that sub. they have changed things around a bit since I started.

Comment

Working...
                  X