Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on contact about deceased relative

Hi

got a really good email back from the company giving me Walter's birth date, approx date of entry to Oz, his occupation and date of death. They have asked for my nan and her siblings DOB and addresses which she is getting together for me now, and then the court will contact them direct. My nan is really hoping there is some photographic items as she would love to see a picture of him and find out more about his life between being born and moving to Oz. I really want to visit Jersey but at the moment this isnt possible, however it does give me a bit more of an urge to go now and find out what happened. Im desperately hoping he wasnt in that childrens home in Jersey

many thanks for all your help and hopefully we will find out more soon
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

good luck robyn

Comment

Did they ever tell you why the court wants to get in touch?

Comment

yes, he died intestate and was unmarried without children so the next of kin are my nan and her siblings. they havent told me any details, but ive contacted the court to see if they can tell me what this person is saying is true. Im sure they wont be able to give specifics but just to tell me that the intestate thing is correct hopefully
        Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

Ah, that's what I guessed. I hope there's some other living family who have photos and anecdotes about him.

Comment

Working...
          X