Grt Grandpa or Grt Grt Grandpa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grt Grandpa or Grt Grt Grandpa?

[IMG]file:///Users/debi/Documents/NEW%20TREE/HICKS/PHOTOS/HICKS/JSB%20HIcks.png[/IMG]

I'm hoping this image works )

I'm looking to date this photo. It's either of my Grt Grandfather Leonard Camille Bult HICKS 1875 - 1935 or his father Julian Sherlock Bult HICKS 1836 - 1882 ............... he's favoured to be the latter!! Could anyone date the photo pls?

[IMG][/IMG]

Sorry it didn't work.......... maybe this will

Thank you

Comment

It's g.g.granpa without a doubt......

Comment

Nothing to add .... just Hello Debi :D

You've been very quiet ... good to 'see' you again !

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Rachel...... very kind of you

Just Barbara .... any reasoning behind your confirmation? lol
          I thought the chap looked about 40 which could age the photo in the yr 1876 a yr after my grt grandpa was born - do think this could be so?

Comment

Debi the photo is 19th century, definitely, and would fit nicely in the 1870s....

Comment

That jacket with piping is absolutely typical 1870's. Is there anything on the back of the photo?
              Paul Barton, Special Agent

Hear my themetune on http://www.turnipnet.com/radio/dickbarton.wav

Comment

Thanks again Barbara & Paul............. sadly nothing on the back of the photo ( as is always the case with these darn ancestors ) I feel confident now that it's GG Grandpa with the aging of the fashion etc

Thank you all -x-

Comment

Working...
                X