Steam is comeing our of my ears !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam is comeing our of my ears !!!!

Please, please will someone help a poor, old, fed up, ready for the white coats !!!!!! female.

I cannot find this couple on the 1861 census but I have them on all following census.

RICHARD & HANNAH BIBBY

I have their marriage cert. 1858. They were married in Liverpool and the census of 1871/81/91 has them in Liverpool.

Richard was born in Simonswood about 1839

Hannah was born in Hoylake, Cheshire, also about 1839

Richards occupation is "Carter" on his marriage cert and other census.

The saving on another packet of headache tablets will go towards purchasing yet another certificate.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Kathlyn

Sorry I've had no luck so far.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Thanks Little Nell.

Comment

There are a couple of that name there,living in Bradford, spelt with an E, Bibbey ?

Source Citation: Class: RG9; Piece: 3325; Folio: 46; Page: 4; GSU roll: 543114.
        Last edited by Patti; 01-09-08, 13:25.
        regards Patti

*******always searching*********
        for Bracey.Speck.Gusterson.Taylor.Livermore.

Comment

poo! Haven't found them - I can tell you they are NOT at 18 Egypt Street!
          Jess

Comment

Sorry Kathlyn but I can't find them either

Jackie
            Jackie

Comment

I didnt think these ones I sent were at Egypt Street ?
              regards Patti

*******always searching*********
              for Bracey.Speck.Gusterson.Taylor.Livermore.

Comment

If it's 1861 - are you sure they wouldn't have been in any of the missing/damaged Pieces?

Christine
                Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I was thinking what Christine posted!

I see that in 1871 they had a son, William aged 11 b Liverpool, but knowing that hasn't helped with the 1861 :(

Comment

soz, me neither

Comment

Tgis couple were the witnesses at the first and 2nd marriage of my great grandmother and subsequent research has shown that Hannah is related to my great grandmother. As I have already said, I have them on following census and I think I may have found Richard on the 1851, but it would have been nice to have had a "full set".

Thanks for your efforts

Kathlyn

Comment

Have you found Hannah before her marriage? It looks as if she was a Barlow, but I can't see her in 1851. There is a very strange entry in 1861 for an Ann Bibby in Liverpool, living with a Mary Huddlestone where the information looks decidedly garbled, but I don't know enough about the area to decide whether the entry might be relevant or not.
                        Phoenix - with charred feathers
                        Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Comment

Working...
                        X