Unclear ref. for death entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unclear ref. for death entry

I am trying to order a death certificate for my 3xgt grandfather Isaac Jackson for the Halifax area.

There are three possible entries, and I'm writing a letter to Halifax Register Office.

On FreeBMD (and FindMyPast) there is a death entry for Isaac Jackson for J/A/S 1851:

Halifax 22 _0_ (FreeBMD)

Could SKS look at the image and tell me what they think the number is? I have my theory, but would like someone else's opinion.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

22 155

But you won't need the above reference if you are applying to the local register office

Comment

Thanks Merry!

I know I shouldn't need the reference for the record office, but he told me to check on FMP and put down what I knew (e.g. age / date of birth etc.). I'm giving it to him just as extra info. I think the quarter will be enough for him.

I thought it was 155, but somewhere I had 105.
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Working...
      X