mising person's Q&As

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mising person's Q&As

Can any one pleas help.I am trying to fined My grand farthers first wife.Frances. Cobham age 33 and her daurgther Franes age 5 in 1900. thy are on the 1900 Census for Essex counte Newark New Jersey U.S.A. in 1900 living with my grat grand farther William Cobham . Thy both disaper after that with out a trace.
    Last edited by doug_cobham; 28-08-08, 13:39. Reason: MIST OUT THAT IT WAS ESSEX U.S.A

Essex county USA or Essex UK?
    Jess

Comment

Grandaughter Frances appears with grandpa William on Ancestry as Essex, New Jersey, USA ... but I only have UK access :(
      Bridget

Comment

Think Doug has gone missing too!
        Jess

Comment

Jess,

It is Essex USA that he is after, Bridget has found the correct people living in NJ. Doug wanted to know if anyone could possibly search the death index there and find out when Frances H Cobham died as her husband re-marries in 1907 I believe. Also to see what happens to the little girl. Frances jr.

I found the census entry yesterday, but don't have full USA access to see anything else. so couldn't assist any further.
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
            I found the census entry yesterday, but don't have full USA access to see anything else.
            Apart from the 1900 census and the Passenger Lists I cannot see anything else on Ancestry.com that is relevant.
            Elaine

Comment

Elaine,

is the 1920 census for an F Cobham someone different then?

oh and would the passenger list thing work both ways? from or to the US?
              Julie
              They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

bumping up as it would have helped

Comment

Working...
                X