Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth Buckland help with please

Hi this is the possible info i have on Elizabeth Buckland,

for definate census info 1881 living with parents John and Mary Buckland Charlton kings rg11/2566 pg 14 down as Elizabeth age 8 born Cheltenham glos.
    On fathers death cert down as informant Elizabeth ruth Buckland living 3 Chestnut terrace Charlton Kings this in 1899.

possible info found birth Ruth Elizabeth L buckland 1872 sept Cheltenham.
    There is a marriage also for an Elizabeth Ruth Buckland 1900 Cheltenham jun qrt to either Ernest George Hoare or Francis John Weston.

The problem is have looked on ancestry for her in 1901 to see if any clues whom she married but just cannot seem to find her so could anyone look with a fresh pair of eyes. I even looked in Wales.

Thank you for any help

cherryToo

Possible 1901, mistranscribed Worton

RG13; Piece 2458; Folio 66; Page 28

Jane

Comment

Couldn't find anything useful for you in the context of your question - but this looks as if it may be useful in future?

Gloucestershire Record Office - Genealogical Search

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Jane it could be a possiblility i suppose francis could be frank and looking with a magnifying glass it does look like We-ton for surname.

CherryToo

Comment

Elizabeth Ruth Buckland

Originally posted by Cherry Too View Post
          Hi this is the possible info i have on Elizabeth Buckland,

for definate census info 1881 living with parents John and Mary Buckland Charlton kings rg11/2566 pg 14 down as Elizabeth age 8 born Cheltenham glos.
          On fathers death cert down as informant Elizabeth ruth Buckland living 3 Chestnut terrace Charlton Kings this in 1899.

possible info found birth Ruth Elizabeth L buckland 1872 sept Cheltenham.
          There is a marriage also for an Elizabeth Ruth Buckland 1900 Cheltenham jun qrt to either Ernest George Hoare or Francis John Weston.

The problem is have looked on ancestry for her in 1901 to see if any clues whom she married but just cannot seem to find her so could anyone look with a fresh pair of eyes. I even looked in Wales.

Thank you for any help

cherryToo

Hi,

I know it has been a long time since you wrote this post but I believe I have information regarding Elizabeth Ruth Buckland and who she married etc. If you are still interested perhaps you could drop me a line.

Regards
          Sarah
          Last edited by blackwells; 17-05-12, 20:02.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwells View Post
            Hi,

I know it has been a long time since you wrote this post but I believe I have information regarding Elizabeth Ruth Buckland and who she married etc. If you are still interested perhaps you could drop me a line.

Regards
            Sarah
            Welcome to FTF, Sarah.

As you remarked, this thread isn't new. If you want to be sure of attracting CherryToo's attention, it might be worth sending a PM (personal message). In case you're not familiar with the layout here - you click on the name in the left hand bit of the post-window, and one of the icons is an envelope.

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
            X