GR member needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GR member needed

Please does anyone have full membership and could send a message for me?

I have one of those automated emails with a possible match and would like to send the other person a message but have lapsed.

Don't laugh, but the name is Sarah Unknown lol.
    Rose

g r

hi
    i will send a message for you if you send all of the details.
    sue

Comment

Thank you Sue, I will send you a pm.

Welcome to the forum, you will fit right in here lol.
      Rose

Comment

PM sent Sue.
        Rose

Comment

Thank goodness someone had answered before I read this!

I'd have been so embarrassed sending a message about Sarah Unknown :D:D

*wonders if Rose's Sarah Unknown is related to mine*
          Gillian
          User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

:D Gillian. I did wonder if you would all think I was either bonkers or taking the wee lol.

The dob and pob are the same as mine so I thought it was worth punt.
            Rose

Comment

It's always worth a shot Rose - you'd be amazed at how many I've contacted about John Johnson, dob unknown in Middlesex. Desperate times and all that!
              Gillian
              User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

It doesn't seem daft to me. if you get a negative, then you're no worse off than before - possibly better off by eliminating a particular possibility. If you get a positive, then you've certainly achieved something.

Christine
                Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
                X