Sussex/Brighton research help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sussex/Brighton research help needed

I am trying to find more information about two of my ancestors: Mary Reed and William Parks.
    William Parks; born about 1791 United Kingdom, Tin Worker, died befor 1851 in the United Kingdom. He married
    4 dec 1828 in Brighton, United Kingdom, with
    Mary Reed; born about 1799 in Sussex United Kingdom. She died after 1851 in the United Kingdom.

Any help with their birth dates of dates of their death would be greatly appreciated as I reside in The Netherlands.

I am trying to find out who their parents were. Is there someone who can help me with this? I have already looked on the IGI!
    Last edited by Guest; 21-08-08, 16:49.

Have you had a look on the IGI?
    Tracy

Comment

do you know whereabouts either/both of them died?
      Jess

Comment

While I can't help with your query, you can see the church where they married in our Places of Worship in the wiki
        Sussex Towns and Parishes B - Family Tree Forum

Comment

Anything useful via either of these???

Sussex Family History Group Home Page

Sussex Record Society - Home Page

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

How do you know they died either side of 1851? Sounds as if you have seen Mary on the 1851 census as a widow!??? If you have, which one is she?

Comment

Merry, have a look at the other thread... http://www.familytreeforum.com/resea...mcinarnay.html
              KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
              (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

HI there, Jess I have send you a PM. Jill, thank you, I have looked at it and downloaded the image. Thank you Christine, I will look at both links.
                Merry... dit you look at the other thread?

Comment

Merry... dit you look at the other thread?
                  Yes thatks, but I don't have any answers. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X