TNA and James Needham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA and James Needham

I am not very good at serching the TNA and I have found somehow that James Needham born in Duffield was in the 10th Dragoons. Please can somehow help me find something more.

Thanks in advance!
    Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

He seems to be under ref WO121/65/4. Go to the page, then click on "Request this", and you can get a quote for the cost of the copies. If you're happy with the quote - shouldn't be too much - then you can order the documents to be sent to you.
    The National Archives, Kew – Research Service Offered
    Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

Oh right ok. TNA is a bit of a mystery to me. Is there anything about any medals that I have missed or should it all be on there?
      Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

The National Archives | Your Options

if you click on this Pippa you can request an estimate for the records they have
        its the royal hospital discharge papers for him

Comment

The records you'll get will be a summary of his service - where served and when, with a little personal detail and perhaps disciplinary info. Any medals and awards should be mentioned, but bear in mind his service was fairly "early" - rough dates are given on the Catalogue.- there may not have been any medals.
          Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

Thank you I've sent my copying querying. Now while they are doing the estimate couldn't they copy it for free?

Comment

No! They need to find it and see how many pages there are - probably not many, but they don't know that until they've looked.

Comment

Working...
              X