Timed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timed out

Hi I'm hoping that some kind person will be able to help me with a problem I have with being timed out. I enter a website and the first attempt I get the website has been timed out, I press the refresh button and the site pops up with no problem. This has only started happening in the last few days.
    What can I do to rectify this?

Thank you for any advice that you can give.

Twigs
    Also when I return to a page i.e.after I posted my message and went back to the forum page it showed 'page cannot be displayed', I had to hit the favourite button,
    Last edited by twigsandthings; 13-08-08, 20:16. Reason: update information

Twigs, what browser are you using and what virus detectors, firewalls etc do you have running?
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hi

I am using IE7, Norton spy and firewall. Which I have been using for years and have never had a problem with until a few days age. Since posting last night I have reset IE7, I clear cookies out on a regular basis and I empty out the temp internet files too. I also cleared out my favorites and re entered them all. I have only just logged into the puter so I will let you know how I am doing later. Keeping everything crossed.

Thanks for answering my query Kiterunner.

Kind regards

Twigs

Well that didn't last long - just used the back button and guess what - yep message cannot display this page. I give up help
      Last edited by twigsandthings; 14-08-08, 17:58.

Comment

Working...
      X