William Ernest Anderson b 1878 Colac, Victoria, Australia. His parents
    were William Roderick Anderson and Nora Hallacy. I dont know if he
    stayed in Victoria or went with parents to W.A but i cant find anything
    there either

also another child as well
    Bernard Anderson b 1879 and Edith Anderson b 1876. I am only missing
    these children i hope somone can do this for me
    peter

Peter, does that mean that you don't actually know whether these people got married and had children or not? Perhaps it would be a good idea to look for them on the electoral rolls and look for their deaths too.
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

i think in victoria not in WA as parents went there. I checked WA Perthnothing there so it should be in victoria somewhere they were born in Colac, Victoria, Australia

Comment

yes they ddi get married in Victoria and died here as well . but cant find anything about them at all

Comment

Okay, on the 1901 electoral roll for 16 Clotilde Street, Wittenoom Street, Perth, WA, William Roderick and Nora have with them: David Roderick, Edith, and another Nora, so it looks as if Edith did move to WA with her parents after all.

Then in 1906 Edith is still with the family at the same address, occupation saleswoman.
          Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-08-08, 18:00.
          KiteRunner

Comment

There is a marriage of Edith Anderson to Tim Harris in Perth in 1924 on the WA online indexes but no way that I know of to tell if it is her or not unless you order the certificate.
            Also a marriage between Bernard Anderson and Emily Howey in Perth in 1913, but again, I don't know if it is the right Bernard.
            KiteRunner

Comment

yes that is what i thought as well . as i know these children went to W.A Perth David Roderick,Annie May, Gordon Hallecy Newell Anderson, Norah Anderson. so Bernard and edith as well but i know a child is born in victoria from Edith anderson

Hope somoe has the disc and can look up for me

Thanks

Comment

Hello

Can someone tell me I found a name on Ryerson Index is there a way to read it at all and see what the add says

Thanks Peter

Comment

Working...
                X