is any bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is any bored

I have a rellie Ann Caroline Wyatt born abt 1830 Shoreditch, married Joseph Thomas Collins in 1850, stepney, London. I cannot find them on the 1851 or 1861 census.
    This is them on the 1871 RG10 Piece 501, Folio 59, Page 21
    Has anyone time to look please?
    GWEN

Found her on the 1851 census
    Class: HO107; Piece: 1542; Folio: 384; Page: 5 but what a tangled web this is weaving forgive the pun as they are all weavers!!!. No husband is with her not sure where he is
    Last edited by Gwen@coggiecorner; 10-08-08, 16:06.
    GWEN

Comment

I'm trying to find Betty/Elizabeth on the 1861 in the hope that she is with one of her parents at least!
      Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

Do you know the names of any of their other children as they have a grandchild with them in 1871?
        Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

Who were Ann's parents and where were they in 1841 and 1851? Just to give us some bearings.
          Phoenix - with charred feathers
          Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwen@coggiecorner View Post
            Found her on the 1851 census
            Class: HO107; Piece: 1542; Folio: 384; Page: 5 but what a tangled web this is weavingforgive the pun as they are all weavers!!!. No husband is with her not sure where he is

I can't even find them with your ref !

Oh yes I can .... sorry was looking for Joseph

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

On the 1851 census she is with her step father William Overy and Mother Ann Overy (NEE Wyatt) as Mum remarried as her husband Richard Wyatt died.
              As Ann Married in 1850 I was expecting her to be with her husband on 1851 census.
              I only know names of two children Ann abt 1851 and Betty who is on the 1871 born abt 1854. I have searched for the children in hope I will find Mum and Dad.
              On the 1891 census she is with sister in law Mary Wyatt and Grandson John Jennings. I have a Mary Wyatt in my tree that fits her so I think it is Ann. So I've been looking for a marriage for one of her daughters to a Jennings but no luck so far.
              RG12, Piece 316, Folio 771, page 31
              This is driving me mad I just wanted to find her with her husband and kids but no luck so far.
              Last edited by Gwen@coggiecorner; 10-08-08, 16:07.
              GWEN

Comment

I have not found her with her parents Richard & Ann Wyatt on the 1841 cenus as Richard died in 1838 and Mum remarried in 1839 to William Overy. Have looked for her with just mum and siblings but no luck so far.
                GWEN

Comment

Working...
                X