Windows Live Mail desktop query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Live Mail desktop query

has anybody installed this on their vista pc ???? as I understand you can access all your mail even from different accounts on there ???? if so which version should I use ,ooh and is it any good ?????????? thanks

Hi Val,

I put it on my laptop and from what I remember Live Mail more or less did everything in bringing my email accounts (3) under one umbrella. There'll be a list of your accounts as seperate folders on one page so to speak. Personally I don't use it anymore as I prefer to open one account at a time and when I've finished with that one go to the next one.

Personal preference really, no harm in downloading it and see what you think. I think it would be useful to somebody with a busy schedule, me I've got all the time in the world :D

Comment

I have it on my computer at work and at home with two accounts on both. One thing I really like about it is that it has merged my two contacts lists so when I am working from home I've got all the work email addresses I need as well

Linda
      LindaG

Comment

sounds good to me thanks very much and I'm glad you live in a house Merv
        Linda is that a English Setter ?????????

Comment

Working...
        X