Ancestry Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Problems

Is everybody having problems viewing images on Ancestry this morning--or is it just me?

i will go and check and let you know brenda xxx

Comment

no its ok for me,have you logged in i never log out of anywhere.brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
        no its ok for me,have you logged in i never log out of anywhere.brenda xxx
        Yes I have logged in and can view the whole site it is just the images that will not load.

It has finally come up saying "Error in Processing Image Request"

Comment

then try logging out and in again brenda xxx

Comment

Holcan, have you tried switching to the other image viewer?

(Options at the top of the screen when you are viewing the image or trying to view it!)
            Last edited by KiteRunner; 03-08-08, 12:53.
            KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
            (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hi Holcan - I've just tested and can view images using the basic viewer on firefox and the enhanced viewer on Internet Explorer.

I understand clearing the cache of temp files can sometimes help but I've not had to put that to the test myself.
              Gillian
              User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

I can view the images too, but there are other members of FTF who have had the same problem over the past few weeks. Don't know if they have sorted it out yet though.
                Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I have just shut down the whole computer and then restarted it. It has worked. I can now see the images again.
                  Thanks for all your suggestions

Comment

Happens a lot with me when I use Internet Explorer. Works for a while and then seems to just hang there.

I either restart the computer. as you did, or just switch to another browser such as Firefox.

Comment

Working...
                    X