Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think you are?

HI Eveyone

Not sure if this has been posted already, apologies if it has. Just been looking in my TV mag for next week for it to announce that next week starting 9/8/08 a new series is going to be shown, does not say what day though.

BBC - Press Office - Who Do You Think You Are? returns to BBC One
    WendyP

Thanks Wendy, I didnt know Must look out for it.

]

Comment

Yes I saw it advertised on BBC breakfast this morning but they still didn't actually say the day/date that the first episode is being shown. Which is strange isn't it.

Comment

The trailer showed a clip of Patsy Kensit and a prison document with the name KENSIT on it. Perhaps that's what gave her cold feet initially.
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Hi All,

From new WDYTYA? magazine - consecutive wednesdays, 9pm starting 13th august with Patsy Kensit, Boris Johnson, Jerry Springer, Esther Rantzen, David Suchet, Ainsley Harriott, Jodie Kidd, finishing on october 1st with Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen (times were correct at time of going to press, please check radiotimes.com)
          Patsy's headline says she traumatised by what they found, there are short pieces about the others too, but I am not reading any of it because I don't want to spoil the programmes.
          Janet ;)

Researching - Curr, Woolven, Beeden, Haslett, Shurey, Barton, Slade & Harding.

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain.

Comment

Just thought I'd nudge this up so that people don't miss out on the info!

It's showing up on the Radio Times online site:
            TV Listings - Radio Times

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
            X