• Show
Clear All

• The result of PERSONAL research??!!??

Geoff and Heidi's Genealogy

LOL - I was very taken by the "Direct line"
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Very impressive!!!!!

Do you think I could tack my tree onto his? I'd love to have some of those famouse people in mine.:D:D
    Last edited by WendyPusey; 31-07-08, 18:58.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Janet is it a wind up :D

Im so jealous..Nebuchadnezzar II , Ruler of ancient Babylon 82nd great-grandfather, gawd I cant find my Irish 3rd g grandad

]

Comment

How ridiculous! lol I'm surprised he hasn't got Jesus on there as well. (well he has got David, King of Israel)

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Wow Johnny Depp as well as King Herod, now I'm really jealous :D

]

Comment

Let's not forget that Matthew Pinsent can trace his family back to God!

Me, I get stuck around the mid-1700s!
            ~ with love from Little Nell~
            Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

In the words of a famous tennis player 'you cannot be serious!'

Gwyn
              Freya - a lovely, funny human-friendly disaster waiting to happen....

Comment

Originally posted by Little Nell View Post
                Let's not forget that Matthew Pinsent can trace his family back to God!

Me, I get stuck around the mid-1700s!
                Funny you should say that Nell - my Mum was an Abel. Someone has put on a tree with Abel, Adam, dust, God!!

Best laugh I'd had for ages!
                Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Tom View Post
                  How ridiculous! lol I'm surprised he hasn't got Jesus on there as well. (well he has got David, King of Israel)
                  Actually his 3rd cousin 55 times removed is the Virgin Mary...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Tom View Post
                    They don't have Jesus Christ but do have his mum, a 3rd cousin 55 times removed.
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
                    My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
                    My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

It can't be that good anyway, Mrs G has "Ralph the Gardener" in her tree, father to one of her direct male lines, because of the Scottish naming pattern this illegitimate child shares his name with about 20 other entries in her tree and henceforth is known as "Robert the B*stard":D

Wonder if they can place him in there somewhere, probably be a fourth great grandfather and a 2nd cousin nineteen times removed (about the same as Madonna if i remember).
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
                      My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
                      My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

I did see this snippet he wrote "Lineages of anyone who lived more than eight centuries ago should be considered mythological."

You don't say!!!!!!!
                        Rose

Comment

Geoffrey is a direct descendant of Lady Godiva!!!

Bless
                          Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

ID: I1156
                            Name: Mary Bint Anna Ha-David
                            Nickname: The Blessed Virgin
                            Sex: F
                            Change Date: 19 JAN 2006 at 09:31:14

Father: Joachim Nasi Ben Joshua Ha-David
                            Mother: Anna Bint Jeshua

Marriage 1 Joseph Ben Heli Ha-David b: Abt 0050 BC
                            Children
                            1. Jesus Ben Joseph Ha-David birth b: Abt 0004 BC in Bethlehem,Judah

We apologize for the lack of source information

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
                              ID: I1156
                              Name: Mary Bint Anna Ha-David
                              Nickname: The Blessed Virgin
                              Sex: F
                              Change Date: 19 JAN 2006 at 09:31:14

Father: Joachim Nasi Ben Joshua Ha-David
                              Mother: Anna Bint Jeshua

Marriage 1 Joseph Ben Heli Ha-David b: Abt 0050 BC
                              Children
                              1. Jesus Ben Joseph Ha-David birth b: Abt 0004 BC in Bethlehem,Judah

We apologize for the lack of source information
                              Well, at least he admits to having a ha (or two) !
                              Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

I'll just have Johnny Depp in mine, he can keep the rest lol

Comment

OK, ridiculous I know and I snigger with the rest of you...BUT...it looks as if he has used traditional "House of David" genealogy for the lines connected to Mary.

I am not saying House of David genealogy is absolutely correct, pmsl, but it does at least have the value of being VERY OLD and accepted by the Jewish community, as it was recorded at the the time as part of an important religious duty. Snag - women were rarely recorded.

OC

Comment

Julius Caesar - Mark Antony - King Arthur - Charlmagne - William the Conqueror.

Why isn't this guy running Europe? Surely he's the natural heir!

Curiously, Lady Diana Spencer and the Duke of Marlborough are related through different people, despite having a link themselves.
                                    Helen

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...enSmithToo-296

Comment

Well I am just descended from Ag Labs and sailors.
                                      Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Light View Post
                                        Wow Johnny Depp as well as King Herod, now I'm really jealous :D

Light....You can have the royalty....I want Johnny.

Comment

Working...
                                        X