Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry

Anyone having trouble with the changes???

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

What changes?
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

The search pages are all different

I've put in info and it won't give me the results I want

nor the graded results either

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Nothing different on my Ancestry. Same as it's been for ages.

Wonder if they are bringing in changes gradually.
        Wendy

Comment

Yes I am having trouble. Can't add or change anything it keeps reverting back to original.

Comment

me too its getting on my nerves

Comment

What's different and why is mine still the same as it's been for months?
              Wendy

Comment

Don't know but I get the historical page or search pages - layout is slightly different but when you ask it to search instead of the the usual layout its all different even gots lots of results for the US.

There was no star graded results only a few and then another box with different results which weren't even the same name I was searching.

Anyway just had another go and its says its down for maintenance (in the search section.)

Comment

Strange, working for me at the moment and nothings changed.
                  Wendy

Comment

Well I hope it returns to normal cause I don't like the new way

Comment

It's exactly the same for me so I can't understand why some people are getting different stuff!
                      ~ with love from Little Nell~
                      Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

It's still the same for me as well - can't see any changes.
                        Sarah

Comment

Just a thought, I logged on at work the other day after googling ancestry and had ancestry.com it allowed my password and everything but looked slightly different to .co.uk

Comment

Snap Jogan, I have just been on Ancestry.com and tried out their new search facility. I must say, I don't like it at all. Hope they don't change the co.uk one.
                            Wendy

Comment

Could be that some of the servers are down for maintenance and what you are connecting to is a server with different front-end software.
                              Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Well in my case it was exactly the same but I couldn't make any changes or add anything.

It seems its back to normal now although it now goes into the overview page when I click on my family tree.

Comment

Working...
                                X