Anyone researching the Name Renaut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone researching the Name Renaut

Having split up with my wife, I have a large amount of information on the Renauts that can trace them right back to the early 1600's when they came to England from France.

I no longer wish to pursue that family line, and would gladly post it to a researcher who would use it

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Trevor
    Don't have any Renauts's but where did they come from? Suggest you find a French forum to post on too. p.m me if you think I can help.
    CAROLE : "A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK"

Comment

Renauts settled in Norfolk in the 1600's.

They are now all over UK on CoDurham, Linconshire, Norfolk, Essex and London.

I have a very large tree etc right up to modern dates.

They were french hugonaughts originally.
      Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 02-08-08, 00:47.

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

You could put the information on either Ancestry or Tribal Pages. (Tribal pages is free).

We have a member on here who has an interest in huguenots.

OC

Comment

Renaut family

Hi Trevor,

I am researching the Renaut family of Norfolk on behalf of my husband who is a descendant. He belongs to the line of Robert Renaut who left NFK and went to Durham in
          the 1870's.

I already have a large amount of information on that line but would appreciate any information you had of the earlier Renauts.

Regards,

Lynne Gray

Comment

Hi Trevor

You could send Sue a mail via this link

Malc

OPC for Coleford, Somerset

Comment

Just a thought, Trevor. The research board is accesible from search engines, so you may wish to edit your original post to remove the personal details.
              Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                Hi Trevor

You could send Sue a mail via this link

http://www.stauntoninfo.co.uk/35762.html
                They are a different family altogether

Trev

Researching:

Comment

Working...
                X